Author, Play Expert, Speaker
Events, Features, and Interviews
Book Janet to speak at your in-person or virtual summit, guest on your podcast or teach in your mastermind program.
Janet Omstead is an author, speaker, personal trainer, elite behaviour-change health coach and play expert. With over 20 years of experience in the health and wellness industry, Janet’s strength lies in working with individual and corporate clients to make sustainable progress toward optimal health while having fun! She is on a mission to end the inactivity crisis by inspiring the world to play for better health.
Janet knows there is no one-size-fits-all approach to health. Using her PLAY method, she coaches women over 50 who want long-term, sustainable solutions with their movement, nutrition, and managing stress so they can put themselves first to become more confident, healthy and strong. She keeps you on track and inspired, even when the going gets tough, for results that last a lifetime.
Book Janet to speak at your live or virtual event.
- 1Play Is Fun: How To Add More Play Into Your Work Day
- 2Play Matters: Why Creating A Habit Of Play Matters For Work And Life
- 3Play Has No Rules: Alternatives To Dreaded Workouts And Boring Gym Time
- 4Play For Your Mind & Body: The Brain-changing benefits of play
Questions For Janet.
The Power of ‘PLAY’ as a Foundation for a Healthy and Longer Life:
- 1What is ‘PLAY’?
- 2How did you discover the importance of play?
- 3Why is it important to incorporate play into your day?
- 4What are the ongoing health benefits of play?
- 5What action steps can people start doing today to incorporate play-based movement into their day?
- 6What is the Play and the mind/body connection?
Janet Omstead on self-care (or being a caregiver)
- 1What steps can we take to help ourselves before we help others?
- 2How can we find time to play even when life gets in the way?
- 3Why some people can create lasting change and some can’t.
Janet Omstead on mental health:
- 1The brain-changing benefits of play
- 2How can play add healthy years to your life?
- 3What can the outdoors provide us with to manage our mood?